5 Reasons To VOTE For A New Longmeadow High School
1. MONEY. The state has pledged to pay for nearly 52% of the new construction costs-roughly $34 milliondollars!!
2. ACCREDITATION. A new school preserves our NEASC accreditation status, allowing our children and their teachers the best environment to teach and learn in the 21st century.
3. TAXES. Taxes don't peak until 2014 and decline for the remainder of the 25-year bond.
4. HOME EQUITY. Retain the value of your homes.
5. COMMUNITY. Invest in our Town - This is the most economically feasible option.
Construction Phasing Schedule
SCHEDULED OPENING DATE FOR A NEW LHS IS SEPTEMBER 2013. A successful vote on June 8th will see a start to construction this summer!!